• Kandi and Wendie reading
Donate to ucpaorwa

Supported Living at UCP

Supported Living is UCP’s residential program. We provide daily living assistance, including live-in care, to support adults experiencing disabilities so that they may live in their own homes as independently as possible. 

Our goal is to ensure the people we support live as they choose. All of our supports are customized to meet each person’s needs and preferences, and can include:


Medical Supports

  • Medication administration
  • Medication pickup/delivery
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Medical transport assistance
  • Comprehensive health care advocacy and management


Financial Supports

  • Bill paying assistance
  • Budgeting
  • Tax reporting
  • SSI/ADS paperwork assistance


Support in the Home

  • Chores (laundry, cleaning, organization)
  • Personal hygiene care
  • Cooking and meal planning; grocery shopping assistance
  • Housing relocation assistance

Social Supports

  • Community involvement
  • Emotional support
  • Check-ins & 24 hour emergency response
  • Vacation planning assistance
  • Education planning assistance


Who Is Eligible?

Adults 18 years of age or older receiving developmental disabilities services through a county developmental disability program or local brokerage. Funding is necessary for participation and may be provided through various waiver programs as well as third party insurance, trust funds and private sources. 

Find Out More:

For more information about Supported Living (or to make a referral),
contact John Goff, Community Services Director,
by phone: 503-777-4166 x336 or 1-800-473-4581, or by .